Studio M Handpainted Diamond shaped Plates
$14.00 – $29.00
Sumiirihishigata DIAMOND SHAPED PLATES
BRAND: STUDIO M’
L: W20.7CM D14.5CM H2.6CM
S: W9.1CM D7.6CM H2.3CM
Dishwasher NOT recommend
Oven NOT recommend
- It has the effect of making it difficult to get dirt and stains. For details, please see how to stop.
- Please avoid the use of abrasives such as metal deflection and cleansers as well as objects with the above paintings, as this may damage the upper picture.
- There are things that have fine baboons (through) on the surface at the time of purchase, and things that enter while using, but there is no problem in use.
- There are the following characteristics depending on the material and manufacturing process.
- ・A pale red spot called “Gohonte” appears.
- ・ Because it uses soil containing a lot of stones, marks that seem to be chided on the edge can be made.
- – Unevenness can be made on the surface.
- ・ Because it is handmade (molding, a line that looks like a partial scratch can be made.
- ・ There is a color unevenness, and depending on the product, there may be a variation in color between the lid and the body.
- When using, please soak it in plenty of clean water each time and let it absorb water sufficiently. It reduces mold and dirt inundation by preventing food from getting into the water. When soaked in water, spots like spots may appear. This is because the vessel absorbed moisture, and if you dry it well, the spots will disappear.
○ After use
- ・Do not use while keeping food in for a long time.
- ・Remove dirt immediately after use, dry well, and store it.